Following the merger between the Mount Martha Bowls and the Mount Martha/Mornington Petanque Clubs a new Boulodrome has been constructed at the west end of the complex located at 45 Watson Road, Mount Martha.
Our ambition is to become the major club on the Mornington Peninsula and we are now able to offer:
- Twenty four championship lanes, 4 metres x 15 metres (approximately)
- Four different playing surfaces.
- Wheelchair access to all playing areas.
- Licensed Clubhouse with commercial kitchen, seats 110 people
- Plenty of parking
- Shelters & seating on all four sides
- Toilets next to Terrain
- Beach, cafes & restaurants, 2 minute drive
- 9 metre square central Rotunda, to be constructed
Construction was completed as planned by Heaslip Constructions. It is now Tournament ready for State, National and International events, in March and a Grand Opening was held on March 12th. attended by over 100 people.
For more information contact Andrea Bowles on 0409 413 416 or email: email@example.com
Check out our exciting opening on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Mt.MarthaPetanqueClub/