Club Championships 2021-2022
As with the previous season, there is no increase in the charge for entry into the Club Championships which remains at $10 per event, and we would like to encourage every playing member to consider entering into these events throughout the season.
There are great benefits in taking part in Club Championships.
- Improve your skills as an individual and a member of a team
- Play with and against members that you may not ordinarily meet in Social or Pennant play
- Play different formats that aren’t usually available in day-to-day events
- Get your name in “lights” on the club Honour Board
- Many of the Championship formats offer the winner the opportunity to go on to represent the club at Regional or even State and National levels
A calendar of events was prepared and is in the diary. However,we would like to stress to all members that our schedule of events is very much subject to change as we continue to navigate through this Covid affected world, and a revised schedule will be released shortly.
Please note that Club Championship events are only available to Affiliated Financial Members of the club.
The first events will be the Men’s and Women’s Pairs commencing on November 14th, with entries closing on November 7th. at 5.00pm.
Refer to the flyer for full details
To simplify your entry, we have added in the option of entering and paying online.
All you have to do is click on the event you are going to enter, and it will take you to the booking site for you to pay your entry fee.